This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by alecC 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
July 31, 2019 at 2:46 pm #4315461

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi Alec,

For your kind information, today our second tier team has finished the debugging on this issue and escalated it to our developers for fixing. This is happening because of a conflict in the Package strings(WPML>>Packages) and somehow it is showing different MD5 value for the existing strings(in database). So the existing strings of package will be registered again and it will show in WPML Classic Translation Editor as duplicated.

Our team has tried few possible workarounds but unfortunately the issue is existing. We will get back to you as early possible when we have a feedback from our developers. Really sorry the inconveniences. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

August 13, 2019 at 9:20 am #4386559

alecC

Any news yet?

August 14, 2019 at 6:21 am #4392633

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Alec,

For your kind updates, our developers are still working on the fix. We will get back to you as early as possible when we have feedback from our developers.

Please wait. Thank you for your patience.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

August 18, 2019 at 12:53 pm #4412241
alecC

Hi Bigul,

I understand that your developers need time in order to provide some solutions, however I feel that they had already plenty of time to get some more insights.

I must therefore ask you to escalate this matter to your management.

As you can see I have 35 sites running on WPML and rising. I must therefore be able to rely on your solution as well as on your support in order to solve issues when they arise. The current client has a huge problem with WPML and currently uses more than 8 languages on his sites. Beside the issue that we can not update his site, we also found out the even on the current versions there are major synchronization issues on his page. (that is the version I have provided you with the backup)

Please have a look at the following videos describing the error in a detailed way:
hidden link
hidden link

I very much hope for your reliable and swift support as well as for a expedited solution.

Thank you for your understanding.
Best
Alec

New threads created by Bigul and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/split-translation-sync-issue/

August 19, 2019 at 3:08 pm #4417045

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Alec,

I have requested to prioritize the escalated ticket and waiting for the feedback from our team.

Please note, I have opened a new ticket for the Translation Sync issue. Because as per our support policies, we can only handle one issue per ticket. It will help us to serve you better and we can avoid discussing multiple problems in one ticket. I will get back to you soon on the new ticket. Please wait. Thank you for your understanding.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

September 2, 2019 at 5:15 pm #4499379

alecC

Hi Bigul,

still waiting for your reply!