This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: Translating Xtra theme WPBakery Page Builder Solution: Please read the following: Relevant Documentation: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/i-cant-seetranslate-all-contents-that-created-with-wpbakery/#post-2641018

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by erwinM-6 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
April 23, 2019 at 7:10 am #3659917

erwinM-6

Hi,

I tried to translate my page's content but there are no fields to translate in the translation editor.

I think WPML has problem with Xtra Theme shortcut because can not detected them.

I see only media fields to translate!

What is wrong with it?
Can you please tell me how can i fix it?

Thanks

April 23, 2019 at 7:35 am #3660131

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

Can I assume that you are creating content on the site using WPBakery Page Builder? If yes, can you please check this answer and follow the instructions there?
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/i-cant-seetranslate-all-contents-that-created-with-wpbakery/#post-2641018

That client also used Xtra theme along with WPBakery Page Builder.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

April 23, 2019 at 7:50 am #3660177

Bruno Kos
Supporter

(changing Ticket status for internal purposes - please ignore)

April 23, 2019 at 8:44 am #3660859

erwinM-6

Hi,
Thanks for fast reply,

I already try it but have same problem as before.

April 23, 2019 at 9:39 am #3661409

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

In order to debug this issue further quickly, would you be willing to provide me with temporary WordPress admin username so I could investigate the issue directly? I have marked your next reply private so you can safely add this information.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Please make a full backup of your site before sharing this info!

You can use plugins such as UpdraftPlus WordPress Backup Plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/updraftplus/) or ask your host to perform a site backup.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

April 23, 2019 at 2:37 pm #3664791

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

Can you check now? I added all the code from our XML config and also the code from that other threads that included custom shortcodes for this theme.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

April 23, 2019 at 4:07 pm #3666003

erwinM-6

Hi,

Yes now it's working fine for "Apprentices Page", but unfortunately not for all the other pages.

What did you do?
Make another miracle 😉

Thank you

April 24, 2019 at 8:52 am #3670603

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

but unfortunately not for all the other pages.

It actually works, but it seems like that you are using WPML's Advanced Translation Editor for translations. See few of these images when I open translations - fields seems to be showing up. The same would show up in Classic Translation Editor as well (if you use this option).

What did you do?

If they don't show up for some reason, you can simply open original page and resave it and fields should show up then.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

April 24, 2019 at 12:19 pm #3672627

erwinM-6

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

May 7, 2019 at 10:39 am #3756505

erwinM-6

Hi again,

I have same problem with some pages and posts 🙁
by some of pages for example i don't have edit icon on my page list!
i see only + icon, and when i click of that redirect me to a new page or post without my english content!

please check Screenshot_1.jpg

can you please check my website tell me exatly what is problem, I did another website without like this problem

I have to give you access to my website, so please make my next massage as private!

Regaurd
Thanks,