This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
June 27, 2019 at 9:10 pm #4102999

kimiL

When my content is switched from English to Japanese my some of my content is not loading in and only show a loading icon. Also when I am not logged in to the WordPress dashboard and I view it normally, it doesn't show the option to translate to Japanese.

June 27, 2019 at 11:06 pm #4103143

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. When I access your site it appears that the secondary language is not being displayed. That way I can not access the secondary language to test what you're reporting.

Probably the secondary content is not published (maybe as a draft) or the secondary language is hidden.

If the problem persists, I'll need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site - preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible - in order to be of better help.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Note:

*** Please let me know exactly what steps should I follow to see the problem.

*** Please, can I install the Duplicator plugin (or All in One Migration) to make a copy of your site and install it on my test environment? This will help me debug the problem.

*** Note: Please make a full backup of your site.

Privacy and Security when Providing Debug Information for Support: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] Content not loading’ is closed to new replies.