This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 7 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
March 15, 2019 at 11:06 pm #3357141

mirandaL

I am trying to: update existing translations of a page based on new content in source page

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: wasatchcloud.com/subscription

I expected to see: new strings added to Advanced translation editor

Instead, I got: it just loads the the old version of the page, none of the new strings, even though it seems to recognize that an update has been done.

March 16, 2019 at 12:24 pm #3360229

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Can you show me the page in question?

In order to debug this issue further quickly, would you be willing to provide me with temporary WordPress admin username so I could investigate the issue directly? I have marked your next reply private so you can safely add this information.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Please make a full backup of your site before sharing this info!

You can use plugins such as UpdraftPlus WordPress Backup Plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/updraftplus/) or ask your host to perform a site backup.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

March 19, 2019 at 9:31 am #3377261

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

It might be the caching issue or some delay before ATE picks it up. Can you tell me if this is the thing - content you change on the original language does not show up in ATE for translation for some languages? I've checked few random strings for French, these look the same.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

The topic ‘[Closed] Content updates not appearing in Advanced Translation Editor’ is closed to new replies.