Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dat Hoang 6 years, 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Dat Hoang.

Author Posts
January 14, 2015 at 7:50 pm #542708

Andria

I am trying to:
I keep loosing my post on the Spanish side...I am very frustrated it looks like your product is not compatible at all with the theme I have. My web designed did not check the compatibility of your plugin with the new theme. I am very frustrated since the new theme is already in place and I can not afford to pay for a new one.
I visited this URL:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

January 14, 2015 at 8:26 pm #542721

Andria

This post hidden link is showing on my English side, but disappear from the Spanish side. However, the post is lived on my dashboard. It happened before, but forgot how I fixed the problem.

Thanks

January 15, 2015 at 9:39 am #542919

Dat Hoang

#1,
Your WPML Translation Management is out-of-date while other WPML plugins are up-to-date.

Please make sure you're using the latest version WPML Translation Management 1.9.9.

NOTE:
+ Make a backup (both files and database) for your site before updating/proceeding anything (Always a good practice!).
+ You need to update all your current WPML and its add-ons to the latest versions. If not, some unexpected problems may happen.

#2,
I've just checked your site, both links are fine and connected together correctly.

+ hidden link
+ hidden link

January 15, 2015 at 5:08 pm #543340

Andria

Yes is it working fine because I fixed yesterday. I could not wait for you to reply a day later especially when I was promoting my new Spanish post. This is a problem that happens often. But thank you anyway, I just updated the WPML Translation Management. Since I do my own translation I was not using WPML Translation Management, I just activated it. What would it do for me? May be this was the reason of my problems.

Thanks,

Andria

January 16, 2015 at 1:33 am #543538

Dat Hoang

To know the out-of-date WPML Translation Management is a problem here or not, we need to do more test.

I have not seen the problem like you, so please keep your eyes on your site, do backup regularly and let us know the problem.

It will really help if you can provide us more information like: you do something and the problem happens right after that. If not, it's very hard to troubleshoot the problem because at first, we need to be able to replicate the problem.

As the ticker is marked 'Resolved', please open a new ticket if you have any problem.