Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
July 24, 2019 at 3:36 am #4270055

gilbertoC

I am trying to: estoy tratando de traducir cadenas y me traduce algunas cadenas pero no se porque hay otras que no la esta traduciendo

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: quiero ver la traduciones que le estoy poniendo manuelmente

Instead, I got: tengo el mismo texto en ingles

July 24, 2019 at 4:33 am #4270197

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

The ticket is marked as forum ticket now and we will continue here.

I have fixed the issue on your site so please go to WPML->String Translation search for the same strings from "car dealer" domain and translate it.

To fix the issue, I went to wp-content/theme/cardealer/admin/views/widgets/google_map.php line no. 4 and replaced the code with

<h3 class="widget-title"><?php esc_html_e($instance['title'], 'cardealer'); ?></h3>

Since this will be removed when the theme will be updated, I request you to contact the theme author and mention about this change, since other widgets are using this flow they will include this fix in the new release too.

or you can suggest them to use the steps as mentioned here to translate the strings:
https://wpml.org/documentation/support/translation-for-texts-by-other-plugins-and-themes/

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks

July 24, 2019 at 4:38 am #4270201

gilbertoC

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

July 24, 2019 at 5:37 am #4270445

gilbertoC

Now I have problem is this page. hidden link

Individuals without Featured Ads
Individuals with Featured Ads
Individuals Gold
Individuals Premium etc all plan member

July 24, 2019 at 8:47 am #4271763

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hi there,

As the original issue is resolved may I kindly ask you please to open a new ticket for your additional question?

As per our support policies, we can only handle one issue per ticket. It will help us to serve you better and we can avoid discussing multiple problems in one ticket.

Thanks