This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by cheikhG 3 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Rajeeb Banstola.

Author Posts
July 1, 2019 at 6:17 pm #4121671

cheikhG

Tell us what you are trying to do? translate cookie

Is there any documentation that you are following? no

Is there a similar example that we can see? yes

What is the link to your site?

July 1, 2019 at 8:11 pm #4122067

Rajeeb Banstola

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML!

I do see that you have translated the strings. There could be several reasons why the translation is not working.

Please follow the below steps to see if that resolves the issue.

1. Go under “WPML -> Theme and plugins localization”
2. Make sure that “Translate themes and plugins using WPML's String Translation only” is active
3. Scroll down to “Strings in the theme” and click on “Scan the theme for strings”
4. Scroll down to “Strings in the plugins”, select all plugins and click on “Scan the selected plugins for strings”
5. Once you followed the above steps go under “WPML -> String Translation”. All strings available for translation should display in the table you see there.

Now search for all the texts you want to translate and make sure all of those are translated and marked as complete.

Also, in order to help you better, please include debug information with your ticket. This allows us to provide support faster.

https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Let me know how this goes!

July 2, 2019 at 7:07 pm #4129633

cheikhG

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!