Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Cara Mc Donough 1 year, 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
October 5, 2020 at 11:04 am #7164491

Cara Mc Donough

Hi Laura?,
I have a question.
I wanted to know if the Cool Timeline Plugin is compatible with WPML?

FYI, we are using Cornerstone as the builder and the X Child Theme.

To date we have been using a different timeline plugin for our site, but development and support stopped at the beginning of this year, so I need to find an alternative.

If the Cool Timeline Plugin is not compatible or recommended, any other suggestions?

Looking forward to your feedback.

Many thanks,
Cara

October 5, 2020 at 11:17 am #7164567

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hi there, Tara.

From what I can see, the plugin that you mentioned is not part of our official WPML-compatible plugins repository here (https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/) which means that there's a chance that the plugin is not fully compatible with WPML.

The best thing would be to get in touch with the support team of the plugin and see what they say about that.

Regarding the second question, unfortunately, I don't know any other plugin that would do what this plugin does as I did not need to use a timeline functionality on any website that I worked on until now.

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei

October 5, 2020 at 11:20 am #7164581

Cara Mc Donough

I will check with them directly as advised. Thanks for your quick response.