Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 20 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by ahmedM-19 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
March 31, 2019 at 4:03 pm #3502237

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hi Dodd,
Thank you very much for your feedback.

I double checked the code and added another custom field. Could you tell me if the issue persists?

Regards,
Carlos

March 31, 2019 at 5:04 pm #3502363

ahmedM-19

Hi Carlos,

Same.. Nothing changed.
Thanks

March 31, 2019 at 8:33 pm #3502607

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi,

Could you tell me if the issue persists if you create a new Business?

Also, could you confirm which 'Location' field are you referring to? Because there are 2 location fields, one for the country and one for the map.

Regards,
Carlos

April 1, 2019 at 8:53 pm #3511589

ahmedM-19

Hi Carlos,

I tried new business for translation and still missing the logo and translation as per attached.
I think the location is referred to country not map.

Regards,
Dodd

April 1, 2019 at 9:50 pm #3512023

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi Dodd,

I will take a deeper look at the issue and will try to see if there is any error.

I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Regards,
Carlos

April 4, 2019 at 9:08 pm #3538675

ahmedM-19

Hi Carlos,

wyz_business_country field is not being copied to the translation and therefore when searching by location it does not work.

Thanks

April 5, 2019 at 8:18 pm #3546727

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-05:00)

Hello Dodd, I'm back to helping with this ticket. I checked a few business listings and none of the ones I checked had a location entered. The location must be entered in order for the field to show up on the translation.

Can you please let me know a business that has a set location so I can test this further? Thanks.

April 9, 2019 at 3:44 am #3562847

ahmedM-19

Thank you