This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
July 3, 2019 at 8:41 am #4133373

martinV-32

Hello support,

I wanted to translate "elementor-price-list-price", see the screen, but I do not have any option to do so, because these fields are not displayed for translation.

Could you please give me and XML code that I could fill in "Custom XML configuration" so these fields become visible for translation?

Thank you.

July 3, 2019 at 11:15 am #4135345

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

It seems like Shekhar helped you with the code which helps you translate the price table. Let me know if that helps. if you need further assistance feel free to add your comments.

Kind regards
Raja

July 3, 2019 at 12:10 pm #4136041

martinV-32

Hello,

I did what he said now and it did not make any change. Could you please tell me what could be wrong? I need to fix this issue.

Thank you.

July 4, 2019 at 5:25 am #4140367

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

I just checked with Shekhar, the code was tested in a test environment.
It seems like you have added the code in snippets. However, the code should be added in the theme functions.php preferably in a child theme functions.php file Only then the code will work as expected.

However, the price fields are by default set to copy to translation (not available for translation) in Elementor which is expected behavior, If the above code didn't help I would suggest considering moving the request to a custom development work since these requests are out of the scope to our support capability.

Kind regard
Raja