Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 9.61 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Author Posts
March 31, 2015 at 10:56 am #591217

Timothy

I am trying to: Create a event using user frontend but when created the page goes into an infinite loop. When I deactivated the plugin I was able to create the event in English but when I deactivate the plugin and create the event it creates and goes through an infinite loop.

Page redirected stated: This webpage has a redirect loop

I visited this URL:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

April 1, 2015 at 8:31 am #591942

Dat Hoang

Your WPML versions are up-to-date.

#1,
"Create a event using user frontend but when created the page goes into an infinite loop."
=> Could you describe more "infinite loop"?

#2,
If you disable all non-related WPML plugins and just keep the plugins involving in the problem, switch to one of default themes, the problem persists or not?

The topic ‘[Closed] Creating Events+ with User Frontend’ is closed to new replies.