This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
June 14, 2019 at 1:09 pm #4021613

anttiS-3

I am trying to:

Create new variable product with an attached translation. When saving the translation, it should bring the quantities associated with the original product variations to the translated product, but instead I am getting 0.

The sync works if I go and re-enter the product quantities on the original product and save and update again.

I expected to see:
The right variable stock quantities to update into the translated product the first time the translation is saved

Instead, I got:

0 in quantities and I have to go back to the original translation to re-enter the variation stock quantities and save in order to achieve the right amounts.

June 14, 2019 at 4:32 pm #4023081

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

This may be happening because of the older version of the plugins and WordPress. Please upgrade to the latest version of WPML plugins(4.2.6 series) and WooCommerce(3.6.4) after a full site backup and make sure the issue is existing or not.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] Creating new variable product – 1st save of translation does not update qty’ is closed to new replies.