We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 29 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
April 27, 2019 at 2:15 pm #3695483

Václav

Hello,
as of WCML 4.6.0 we are experiencing a critical bug - when the customer buys a product on secondary language site, the main currency price of the product is changed to the secondary currency price!

Here goes an example - our primary currency is CZK, secondary currency PLN. We have a product with price 2790 CZK, we have set to calculate the price in other currencies automatically. The product price on PL version is 458 PLN. As soon as a customer buys the product on PL version, the price in the main currency is changed to 458, which makes the prices totally wrong - 458 CZK and 75 PLN.

I'm on latest WPML / WCML version, I tested this with default theme, all plugins other than WooCommerce and WPML disabled. Still the same issue. I have staging site ready and can provide you the access if needed.

Please, this is urgent issue that completely breaks the shops. Any chance to get this fixed ASAP?

Thanks

April 29, 2019 at 6:27 am #3700227

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

I am currently testing this - but so far I wasn't able to see it myself. Can you look inside (see my next private message) and tell me what do I need to do to make it happen?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

April 29, 2019 at 7:15 am #3700453

Václav

Hello Bruno,
thanks for checking this. It indeed does not happen on your test site, so this might be a combination of some specific settings. Can you please open a secure message here, so I can give you the login details to my staging site for you to check this?

Thanks!
Vaclav

April 29, 2019 at 10:17 am #3702029

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

Could you perhaps make the same setting on my Sandbox site? I think that would be a better idea, as you know the exact configuration of your site. Several other supporters tried this on their sites with various settings and non of us see the issue happening.

On a side note, WooCommerce Multilingual 4.6.2.1 has been released. Can you update the plugin and let me know if the issue is still there?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

April 29, 2019 at 1:14 pm #3703615

Václav

Hello Bruno,
thanks. I tried to update WCML, no luck. The '_price' custom field changes to a wrong price, the '_regular_price' field stays correct.

I don't think I'll be able to do the same setup on your test site, there are just too many variables. Any chance you try to debug this on the staging site, or with the Duplicator package?

Thanks!
V.

April 29, 2019 at 2:49 pm #3704639

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

Any chance you try to debug this on the staging site, or with the Duplicator package?

Yes, and If I see the same, I will escalate further to our 2nd tier, there could be corrupted database, some plugin interfering or something else. Please make a Duplicator package and provide me with wp-admin info so that I can download it.

I have marked your next reply private so you can safely add this information.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

April 30, 2019 at 2:00 pm #3711959

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

I was able to emulate this on my localhost, but not on the sandbox site, so this seems to be a site specific for some reason. I will ask our 2nd tier about this and possibly escalate further. I will keep this thread updated as soon as I get any new information from them!

Regards,
Bruno Kos

April 30, 2019 at 2:01 pm #3712055

Václav

Hello Bruno,
thanks for the update, looking forward to getting this fixed!

V.

May 2, 2019 at 6:57 am #3722159

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

This has been escalated to our 2nd tier team and may take some debugging time, I'll get back to you as soon as I have any news or questions for you.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

May 12, 2019 at 6:51 pm #3793569

Václav

Hello Bruno, any updates on this one, please?

Thanks!
Václav

May 13, 2019 at 7:30 am #3795681

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

The issue hasn't been resolved by our 2nd tier yet, but I asked them if they could raise a priority for it. I'll get back to you as soon as I have any news or questions for you.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

May 13, 2019 at 7:52 am #3795821

Václav

Hello Bruno,
thanks for that, this issue is causing huge issues on the client's e-shop, as they have to change the prices back every time a product is ordered from the secondary language site.

Thanks!
Václav

May 15, 2019 at 8:56 am #3813871

pawelM-9

Is something already known in this topic? Has anyone already looked at the problem? This is a critical mistake for me, generating significant losses

May 17, 2019 at 10:02 am #3833015

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

Can you tell me if this helps?

- Update WordPress
- Clear transients in WC >> Status > Tools
- Run troubleshooting WPML options

Regards,
Bruno Kos

May 17, 2019 at 7:46 pm #3836763

pawelM-9

I did all these steps and the problem kept coming back. Even though the prices were improved, after some time they showed up again incorrectly.

Changing the version to the lower one unfortunately only causes bigger problems.