Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by manuelT-14 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
November 21, 2019 at 3:47 pm #4990309

iokinP

Hi all,

I'm currently using the following plugins with a multisite installation of WordPress 5.1.1

Plugins: BuddyPress 5.0.0, BuddyPress Multilingual 1.6, WPML Multilingual v4.2.0
Theme: BuddyBoss 2.4.3

I´ve noticed that one of my sites for some unknown reason doesn´t render the members page outside of the default page/language selected, which is US/English.

Once selecting another language and clicking on the member's page link, it displays the page without rendering any members and without displaying any errors on the console/screen, as well as no PHP error logs. I´ve also cleared cache, disabled all plugins and re-activating them one by one, still nothing.

Below you can see 2 screenshots of what we´re seeing when loading the member's page on both English (attached) and other languages e.g: "pt-br" (attached).

The following plugin configurations are selected for BuddyPress (1) and WPML (2):
1.- Associate each page with each BuddyPress component directory = set to "Members" Page
2.- Determine which language visitors see contents in = set to different languages in directories, to display the correct profiles to each member.

FYI, each URL points to the Member's page with the addition of their corresponding language directories on the URL e.g:

hidden link -> for English members page (loads members)
hidden link -> for Portuguese members page (doesn´t load members)

This morning it was running fine, none updates have been applied.

We need a quick fix please,

Many thanks.

November 22, 2019 at 12:01 am #4993669

iokinP

[removed]

November 22, 2019 at 7:39 am #4994521

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

I removed the debug information because they may contain sensitive information.

Please use the apposite box.

November 29, 2019 at 10:15 am #5041521

iokinP

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

July 11, 2020 at 7:56 pm #6575291

manuelT-14

Hi, could you explain, please, how you solved your issue? I have the same problem with BuddyBoss and WPML: Member page and Group page are showing nothing.