This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.82 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Alejandro 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Alejandro.

Author Posts
September 9, 2019 at 6:08 pm #4539593

mohammedN-2

Tell us what you are trying to do? solve issue css and js but not found

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site? hidden link

September 10, 2019 at 8:34 am #4543035

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hello!
Welcome to WPML Support.
I'll do my best to help you solve this issue.

I'm afraid i don't understand what is your problem or what you want to sho me in the screenshot.

What i seem to understand is that the CSS and jQuery is not working correctly on the other languages.

Sometimes what seems to be a CSS problem is actually a page builder issue with translations and i have seen MasterStudy theme before and it has lots of custom shortcodes which translate in incompatibilities with WPML.

I believe most of them are easily registrable so we can do that for you but i'd like a confirmation this is the problem, before i do anything (just to proceed down the correct path).

Thanks in advance.

September 10, 2019 at 8:42 am #4543197

mohammedN-2

Dear Alejandro,

My issue is in my home page. all other pages has been translated to arabic using your plugin. But home page is just a mess. kindly check previous screenshot.

September 10, 2019 at 8:51 am #4543307

mohammedN-2

I am attaching links for your reference. Both english and arabic.

english page : hidden link

arabic page: hidden link

Kindly check the issue in home page. Arabic page changes complete alignment and its a mess.

September 10, 2019 at 9:22 am #4543581

mohammedN-2

Please check the difference between english and arabic version. English version there are calender and galleries in the home page but in arabic pages its disappered. Do we need to write some customised jquery or css to fix the issue? can you please help me at the earliest.

September 10, 2019 at 4:55 pm #4547535

Alejandro
Supporter

May i know if this homepage was created with any page builder?

By the looks of it, there should be options that handle things like the site looking full-width or boxed, right? if you go to the homepage and scroll down to the bottom of the page you should find a section called "multilingual content". in there, you'll find some custom fields that are probably set as "do not translate". you will have to set them to "copy".

I would suggest, if possible, that you give me access to your site or maybe a duplicator copy of the site so i can check it out and see which custom field or option needs to be configured correctly.

Could that be possible? if it can, please add your credentials in the fields i just enabled for you.

September 12, 2019 at 7:56 am #4559097

mohammedN-2

I m using WPBakery Page Builder now homepage issue solved but also one issue not solved.
carousel slider English ok but in Arabic not show.
transform: translate3d(-4720px, 0px, 0px); transition: all 0s ease 0s; width: 8260px; in English and Arabic but transform: translate3d(4720px, 0px, 0px); transition: all 0s ease 0s; width: 8260px; change this and show but how to change minus to plus

September 12, 2019 at 3:31 pm #4562427

Alejandro
Supporter

I believe the problem there is one of these scenarios:

1) The slider can't translate the ID's of the post automatically so it tries to show the English posts which of course aren't available, ending up in nothing showing

2) The arabic posts of the English posts are not translated so it can't show anything.

Could you check if you have translated the posts in arabic and then paste here the actual shortcode of the slider in question? (you can do that by clicking on "Classic View" on the homepage and searching for the shortcode)

Thanks in advance.

September 12, 2019 at 4:18 pm #4563107

mohammedN-2

you not understand my question i m not use short code.
i m use default WPBakery Page Builder media grid screen short

September 12, 2019 at 5:42 pm #4563769

Alejandro
Supporter

I did understand the problem, but maybe i wasn't clear enough.

WP Bakery uses shortcodes as their code, in order to create that grid, for example. you just see the "nice" page because you're using their "back-end editor". if you click the "classic editor" button, you'll now see a text with a lot of shortcodes that look like this:

[name_of_shortcode attribute1="something" class="something else"]

you'll have to search for one called "grid" probably. but if you can't find it, allow me access to the site and i'll search it for you and see what can be done and how we can solve your issue.

If you wish to grant me access, please do so on the fields i just enabled for you, so we can keep them private and secure.

Regards.

September 13, 2019 at 3:18 pm #4569789

Alejandro
Supporter

Hello,

First of all, sorry for th delay, your site on my end was a bit slow and it took me more than i expected to check the issue.

I see that the images do appear but just for a brief moment.

I suspect this could be happening due to the beta version of the page.

Couldyou please update your theme and add the media grid element in there and try to translate it on this site which has the most stable versions of our plugins please: hidden link

i just want to rule out any problem on the actual beta version of the site.

thanks in advance

September 15, 2019 at 4:38 am #4573979

mohammedN-2

no need this type of advice
solve media grid issue
if you check what issue any why generate issue?

September 16, 2019 at 11:06 am #4579663

Alejandro
Supporter

I'm sorry, but i can't access your site anymore, that's why i asked if you could upload the plugin in the site i sent. it's not really an advice, it's a request because i need to chck if there's a compatibility issue or if there are other kinds of issues so i can then proceed to spot where it is and then fix it.

You can also allow me access again (just re-enter the credentials again in the fields i just enabled for you) and i can do everything myself.

I'm sorry if i wasn't clear enough.

September 16, 2019 at 1:33 pm #4580807

mohammedN-2

now you come live chat?
i already send login details but you say not login speed is slow
also i use now wpml beta version how to change this??

September 16, 2019 at 5:23 pm #4582867

Alejandro
Supporter

Hello,

I'm not working on the chat today, but if you go to the chat tomorrow, you can ask for me and we can work this together live, which will probably be faster, yes (you can do it from here: https://wpml.org/forums/forum/english-support/ ).

About the plugins, since you already have the beta installed. you just need to deactivate it, delete it and then install the current stable version from over here: https://wpml.org/account/downloads/

Please make a backup of your site before you do so, though!

The beta version works in a different way and if you added some kind of content, you will probably risk losing it.

I would really prefer the safest way, which is to just upload your visual composer plugin and theme in this page hidden link

I'll test it there and run all the tests i need without accessing to your site (which is why i've been asking for it in the last few tickets).

By the way, when i meant the site was a bit slow, i meant on my end. i suppose the site is on a distant server from where i am, which usually happens when servers are from africa or asia (i'm in Europe, so it shows slower than it is for you)

I think we just have a miscommunication issue which i'll do my best to eliminate so we can resolve this problem faster. For now, please do as i suggest so we can continue in a safe way and i can do my best to solve your problem.

The topic ‘[Closed] Css and jquey config after use wpml plugin’ is closed to new replies.