This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

CSS for elementor template is not copied to translated page.

Solution:

You used the shortcode element to place this template on the page.

But when I replaced it with a Templated element, things work.

Relevant Documentation:

https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/elementor/#translate-elementor-templates

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by thomasO-19 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
May 25, 2019 at 6:02 am

thomasO-19

I am trying to: Translate a elementor template section but the css breaks on the translated page

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see the sub nav as a black block as you can see on the English version of the website hidden link but instead the black block breaks and show what I think is the default styling of the elementor page builder.

May 26, 2019 at 7:01 pm #3892245

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

I've fixed this issue on your site. Please see the attached screenshot fixed-de-temp.jpg

You used the shortcode element to place this template on the page. Please see the attached screenshot temp-with-shortocde.jpg

But when I replaced it with a Templated element, things work. Please see the attached screenshot temp-with-temp-element.jpg

Our related documentation is here.
https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/elementor/#translate-elementor-templates

Can you please confirm that this issue is solved now?

P.S. You might need to make styling adjustments on this element as you had them before.

Thanks,
Itamar.

May 28, 2019 at 2:01 pm #3907787

thomasO-19

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!