This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by hamidM-4 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
April 10, 2019 at 1:16 am #3571323

hamidM-4

Some of our websites are hosted in Iran. It seems your website is not reachable from Iran. But the update process was ok till now. It seems I can't update my plugin. Also I can't register my key on the website (I had done this before but it seems they are deleted) to re-enable the update feature. Please advise me to what to do?

April 10, 2019 at 6:07 am #3572693

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'd be happy to assist you further on this issue.

I have informed our systems team regarding this issue and they are monitoring the issue now, I will update you with any feedback from them as soon as possible.

Also, you mentioned that your site keys seems to be deleted, was it possible to update the plugins using site keys previously?

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

April 10, 2019 at 7:58 am #3573233

hamidM-4

Yes it was possible. My WPML plugin on all our Iranian websites were completely functional but I realized now I can't update them. Also I can't use them because they ask for Key and when I input the keys, it shows the connection error.

April 10, 2019 at 9:38 am #3574259

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the details.

You should be able to use the plugin without site keys, you can leave the site keys unregistered.

Our System team is looking at the issue so will update you as soon as I will have an update.

Thanks

April 11, 2019 at 10:21 am #3586007

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

Could you please let us know how you are creating the site keys, as we can see you recently created a site key yesterday?

Also, could you please attach a screenshot showing the following error.

When I input the keys, it shows the connection error.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

April 15, 2019 at 10:21 am #3612355

hamidM-4

I don't know how, but now our Iran server can fully connect to wpml.org and can activate keys.
My issue is resolved now. Thank you so much!