I have a woocommerce shop and I set two currencies. British pounds as the default and Euros. I've chosen to manually enter an amount for each currency. For some reason when I change the language or use the currency switcher on the frontend, the currency symbol changes but the amount is stuck on the amount that I set for Euros.
I've tried removing the multicurrency option and the price is still stuck on the Euro amount even though it is no longer part of the product setting.
Here is a link to my frontend where you will see the issue.
I've also granted you access to my wordpress install if you need to check there.
I look forward to your quick reply as my shop is no longer working.