Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by jakobE-4 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
July 5, 2019 at 3:42 pm #4152541

jakobE-4

We have major problems using WPML with our E-commerce based on Porto theme.
- The currency and language switchers are bugging with the flags.
- We are not solving that our customer can choose their currency in the switcher properly.
- We have connected the currencies to third party API, although this doesn't change the currency on the products.

Overall we think that these plugins are making the website generally slow.

July 6, 2019 at 12:52 am #4154205

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us.

>>> The currency and language switchers are bugging with the flags.

Please, what is the version of WPML and WP are you using? I would like to know more about your installation. Can you please provide your WPML Debug information in the debug field below? http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

On the other issues, may I kindly ask you please to open a new ticket for your new question? According to our guidelines, only one issue per topic is allowed. Also, this will also help other users with similar problems find solutions when searching the forum.

Thank you.

July 7, 2019 at 1:27 pm #4157737

jakobE-4

Version 5.2.2 of WP and 4.2.7.1 of WPML

July 8, 2019 at 8:52 pm #4165787

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

This seems to be happening because of the "alidswoo" plugin, which seems to be altering these images. Please follow the steps below:

- Click on the WPML > Languages > Language switcher options
- Click on the "Additional CSS"
- Insert these lines:

.popup .inner {
   width: 155px !important;
}

.menu-item .flag {
   background-image: none !important;
}

span.icl_lang_sel_native {
    margin-left: 5px !important;
}

After following these steps, please let me know if the language selector is working properly.

Thank you.

July 9, 2019 at 4:44 am #4167483

jakobE-4

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!