This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 1 year, 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
October 30, 2018 at 10:47 am #2861294

ryanW-5

I am trying to:
update wordpress version theme version and all plugin version.
troubleshooting:
press all button, and when process
[assign translation status to duplicates] is error

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

I expected to see:
the US dollor

Instead, I got:
NT dollor

the bug log:
[30-Oct-2018 09:34:11 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'InvalidArgumentException' with message 'Tried to set status9 for falsy post_id N;' in /home/mosmotorcom/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/post-translation/class-wpml-post-status.php:145
Stack trace:
#0 /home/mosmotorcom/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/menu/troubleshooting.php(240): WPML_Post_Status->set_status(NULL, 9)
#1 /home/mosmotorcom/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(253): include('/home/mosmotorc...')
#2 {main}
thrown in /home/mosmotorcom/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/post-translation/class-wpml-post-status.php on line 145

[30-Oct-2018 09:34:18 UTC] WordPress database error:Duplicate entry '67561-zh-hant' for key 'trid_lang' 由指令 UPDATE `trf_icl_translations` SET `language_code` = 'zh-hant' WHERE `translation_id` = '69426' error from include('/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/menu/troubleshooting.php'), TranslationManagement->add_missing_language_information, TranslationManagement->add_missing_language_to_posts, TranslationManagement->add_missing_language_to_post

[30-Oct-2018 09:34:18 UTC] WordPress database error:Duplicate entry '67562-zh-hant' for key 'trid_lang' 由指令 UPDATE `trf_icl_translations` SET `language_code` = 'zh-hant' WHERE `translation_id` = '69427' error from include('/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/menu/troubleshooting.php'), TranslationManagement->add_missing_language_information, TranslationManagement->add_missing_language_to_posts, TranslationManagement->add_missing_language_to_post

[30-Oct-2018 09:34:18 UTC] WordPress database error:Duplicate entry '67564-zh-hant' for key 'trid_lang' 由指令 UPDATE `trf_icl_translations` SET `language_code` = 'zh-hant' WHERE `translation_id` = '69428' error from include('/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/menu/troubleshooting.php'), TranslationManagement->add_missing_language_information, TranslationManagement->add_missing_language_to_posts, TranslationManagement->add_missing_language_to_post

[30-Oct-2018 09:34:24 UTC] WordPress database error:Duplicate entry '67563-zh-hant' for key 'trid_lang' from UPDATE `trf_icl_translations` SET `language_code` = 'zh-hant' WHERE `translation_id` = '69425' error from include('/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/menu/troubleshooting.php'), TranslationManagement->add_missing_language_information, TranslationManagement->add_missing_language_to_posts, TranslationManagement->add_missing_language_to_post

October 31, 2018 at 9:22 pm #2867544

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. Please, my sincere apologies for the delay in answering.

Please as a test, could you disable all non-WPML plugins (keep the WooCommerce and WooCommerce Multilingual enabled), switch to the default theme and see if the problem persists?

If the problem is fixed, please, enable the plugins one by one to see if there is any compatibility problem between these plugins.

Thank you.

November 1, 2018 at 8:59 am #2868296

ryanW-5

HI~

I try to change theme and close other plugin, I use only these

theme 2017
WooCommerce 3.5.0
WooCommerce Multilingual 4.3.7
WPML Multilingual CMS 4.0.8
WPML String Translation 2.8.8
WPML Translation Management 2.6.8

and the problem is still existing.

But become the NTD is empty, the USD have data.

And when the range is month, there is no data.

November 1, 2018 at 10:29 am #2868481

ryanW-5

hi~ after update all version to the lastest. now web CPU often in 100%
the debug log have some error message about mysql , can you help me to resolve it, also.
hidden link

November 1, 2018 at 9:18 pm #2869978

Bruno
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you. I'll need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site - preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible - in order to be of better help.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Note:

*** Please, can I install the Duplicator or All in One Migration plugin to make a copy of your site and install it on my test environment? This will help me debug the problem.

*** Note: Please make a full backup of your site.

Privacy and Security when Providing Debug Information for Support: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Thank you.

November 6, 2018 at 7:31 pm #2882427

Bruno
Supporter

Thank you. About the initial problem, I was able to see the problem you are reporting. Even if you change the currency, this does not update the list of reports.

This may be related to some plugin or some custom coding that is doing this behavior. Please, can I install the Duplicator or All in One Migration plugin to make a copy of your site and install it on my test environment? This will help me debug the problem.

Thank you.

November 7, 2018 at 3:05 am #2883639

ryanW-5

yes, you can install the Duplicator or All in One Migration plugin to make a copy of my site.
I have also try to close other plugin. Anyway, please help me asap, thank you.

November 7, 2018 at 10:27 pm #2887225

Bruno
Supporter

Thank you. Looking more carefully I noticed that it looks like your site is working properly.

Purchases in the primary currency were made between "Oct 28, 2016" and "Sep 4, 2018". By selecting this range, you can see that statistics are working correctly. I'll attach two pictures for you to see.

Please, note that this feature will not convert between currencies. This feature shows purchases made in these currencies. That is, a purchase made in US dollars will not be displayed in the "NT $" report.

That is, this seems to be working properly. Was that the issue you were reporting?

Thank you.

November 8, 2018 at 3:16 am #2888113

ryanW-5

Yes, it is my first problem.

The second problem is troubleshooting error:
[assign translation status to duplicates] is error

And the debug log will have sql error.
[30-Oct-2018 09:34:11 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'InvalidArgumentException' with message 'Tried to set status9 for falsy post_id N;' in /home/mosmotorcom/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/post-translation/class-wpml-post-status.php:145
Stack trace:
#0 /home/mosmotorcom/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/menu/troubleshooting.php(240): WPML_Post_Status->set_status(NULL, 9)
#1 /home/mosmotorcom/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(253): include('/home/mosmotorc...')
#2 {main}
thrown in /home/mosmotorcom/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/post-translation/class-wpml-post-status.php on line 145

[30-Oct-2018 09:34:18 UTC] WordPress database error:Duplicate entry '67561-zh-hant' for key 'trid_lang'. By UPDATE `trf_icl_translations` SET `language_code` = 'zh-hant' WHERE `translation_id` = '69426' error from include('/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/menu/troubleshooting.php'), TranslationManagement->add_missing_language_information, TranslationManagement->add_missing_language_to_posts, TranslationManagement->add_missing_language_to_post

[30-Oct-2018 09:34:18 UTC] WordPress database error:Duplicate entry '67562-zh-hant' for key 'trid_lang'. By UPDATE `trf_icl_translations` SET `language_code` = 'zh-hant' WHERE `translation_id` = '69427' error from include('/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/menu/troubleshooting.php'), TranslationManagement->add_missing_language_information, TranslationManagement->add_missing_language_to_posts, TranslationManagement->add_missing_language_to_post

[30-Oct-2018 09:34:18 UTC] WordPress database error:Duplicate entry '67564-zh-hant' for key 'trid_lang'. By UPDATE `trf_icl_translations` SET `language_code` = 'zh-hant' WHERE `translation_id` = '69428' error from include('/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/menu/troubleshooting.php'), TranslationManagement->add_missing_language_information, TranslationManagement->add_missing_language_to_posts, TranslationManagement->add_missing_language_to_post

[30-Oct-2018 09:34:24 UTC] WordPress database error:Duplicate entry '67563-zh-hant' for key 'trid_lang' from UPDATE `trf_icl_translations` SET `language_code` = 'zh-hant' WHERE `translation_id` = '69425' error from include('/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/menu/troubleshooting.php'), TranslationManagement->add_missing_language_information, TranslationManagement->add_missing_language_to_posts, TranslationManagement->add_missing_language_to_post

November 8, 2018 at 9:38 am #2888772

ryanW-5

Hi,
And I have any problem.
I find that CPU is too high.
I try to test when I close the all wpml plugin, the cpu can downgrade about 30~40% .
I don't know if it is related to the sql error, or is this normal?
thank you.

November 8, 2018 at 11:13 am #2889110

Bruno
Supporter

Hi,

I'm glad that the first issue was resolved. For these other issues, may I kindly ask you please to open a new ticket for your new question? This will also help other users with similar problems find solutions when searching the forum.

Thank you.

November 9, 2018 at 10:07 am #2892643

ryanW-5

hi~
I find that the main problem is beacse the plugin 'Booster Plus for WooCommerce',
we use the 'Currencies Module'.

So when the plugin open, the report with USD will show the 'NTD' like hidden link

can you resolve it, or?

November 9, 2018 at 7:16 pm #2894342

Bruno
Supporter

Hello,

On this issue, this is happening because in WooCommerce > Booster Settings, you have activated the "currency" module and this is generating a compatibility problem with WPML.

At this time, as a suggestion and workaround, you can disable this feature and then save the changes (click on the WooCommerce > Booster Settings > uncheck the "Currency" module > Save the changes). That should fix the problem. Also, note that although the currency symbol is not displayed correctly, the price is displayed correctly.

To ensure that this plugin is made compatible with WPML we need to contact the plugin author and work with him on resolving the issue.

I have forwarded the details to our Themes & Plugins Compatibility Team and they will contact the author. Our Compatibility Team will work with the author of the plugin for this to work properly.

Please note that this process may take a while as it depends on how soon the author will reply to our efforts to contact him.

Thank you.

November 12, 2018 at 3:27 am #2897431

ryanW-5

Yes, close the "currency" module resolve my problem. thank you

November 12, 2018 at 11:17 am #2898278

Bruno
Supporter

Glad to hear that it now works. Please, let me know if I can help with any other questions you may have. I'll be happy to help.

Thank you.