If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 1 year, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
October 3, 2018 at 2:52 pm

gauravr

I am trying to: sell product under multiple currencies.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: It happens when the customer orders.

I expected to see: The customer to get charged correctly.

Instead, I got: The customer was over charged.
"Shipping: US$0.00
Total: US$89.98
Stripe Fee: - US$3.60
Stripe Payout: US$110.29"

These are my settings:
Store Currency: US$
Multicurrency Mode: Yes
Automatic Exchange Rates: No
For each product variation: Set prices in other currencies manually is selected.

October 5, 2018 at 9:44 am #2790224

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

Hello

I´ll be helping you with this issue.

Please confirm my understanding of what the value for the field : Stripe Payout should be.

Your example has: US$110.29

Assuming that the other values and signs (+/-) are correct, what should the value be?
89.98 - 3.60 = 86,38
or
89.98 + 3.60 = 93.58
??

THanks

October 6, 2018 at 11:36 pm #2793173

gauravr

The amount should be 86.38

October 8, 2018 at 9:17 am #2795252

Yvette
Supporter

Thanks for the clarification - in order to reproduce this issue, can you please provide STRIPE credit card data I should use?

Thanks - I am opening the private area for this.

October 9, 2018 at 2:16 am #2797790

gauravr

Hi,

I still have the problem. You can login (I think you have the credentials) and try for your self.
I don't have Stripe data right now.

October 9, 2018 at 7:07 am #2798502

Yvette
Supporter

Hello

I´m sorry if I do not understand STRIPE payments, but to replicate the error, don´t I need to complete a STRIPE payment?

When I process an order on your site, the system is asking for credit card information in order to be able to complete the payment.

Please write back with steps on how I can see the Stripe payout quantity. Please include which product I should use and any other relevant user data that is required to get to the screen where the payout is displayed.

Thank you.

October 12, 2018 at 1:30 pm #2812146

gauravr

Hi Yvette,

It is a live system so I don't have a test credit card at the moment.

Thanks,

October 12, 2018 at 2:03 pm #2812253

Yvette
Supporter

= ).

OK - so how can I replicate this error? I do not think its reasonable i to buy a product myself to troubleshoot the issue.

1. Perhaps the best way forward is to create a staging site where you can put the STRIPE payment system in test mode?

hidden link

You can use the Duplicator plugin to quickly create a clone of your site. Then put this into test mode and setup a test case to troubleshoot.

2. Once you have replicated the issue on the staging site, please confirm that the error disappears when WPML is deactivated and that it reappears when the WPML suite is reactivated.

3. Then write back with instructions on how to reach your staging site and the steps to replicate the issue.

4. Finally, have you already approached STRIPE support for this issue? I have searched our internal database for any known issue regarding STRIPE and there are none existing at the moment.

I wait for your news and also open the private area for you to provide access to a staging/test site to troubleshoot the issue if indeed it only exists when WPML plugins are active.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] Currency Conversion and Stripe Payout errors’ is closed to new replies.