This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by gloriaC-7 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Dennis.

Author Posts
May 24, 2019 at 6:58 am #3881671

gloriaC-7

Tell us what you are trying to do? I set US currency in Eng. product site but it doesn't switch to NT$ auto. Now the chinese site show US amount in NT$ Unit.

Is there any documentation that you are following? no

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

May 24, 2019 at 9:02 am #3882713

Dennis
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Manila (GMT+08:00)

Hi,

Welcome to WPML Support forum.

I tried to browse the page in question: hidden link, when I switch to Chinese, the price seems correctly converted to NT$.

I might have missed something. Could you please elaborate further so I can understand the issue better? It would be great if you could share some screenshots to describe the issue. You can find the 'Upload an image' button below the comment area.

Also, could you please share your Debug information with me? You can read the detailed explanation about it here.

http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support

The debug info will give me a lot of information about how your site is configured and will help me understand the source of the problem.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Dennis

May 24, 2019 at 9:44 am #3883013

gloriaC-7

Oh, that's wired. When I go on the product page it shows same price between two language so I submit ticket. But now it seems go back to normal..... I will keep test most times.

May 24, 2019 at 10:00 am #3883121

Dennis
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Manila (GMT+08:00)

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

It could a temporary cache issue. Please let me know when the issue occurs again and if possible provide me the steps to reproduce the issue.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Dennis

May 24, 2019 at 10:30 am #3883511

gloriaC-7

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!