This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.17 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
June 5, 2019 at 10:02 am #3958931

peter

Hello,

I have an issue with the currency switcher. I have it set to 1 SEK = 0.09 EUR (see image). But in the frontend it calculates wrong.

For example a product that cost 245 SEK becomes €1.98

But 245*0,09 equals 22,05

I have tested with all plugins disabled except Woocommerce and WPML plugins, still same problem.

June 5, 2019 at 7:13 pm #3963601

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

By carefully examining the screenshot that you have attached, I can see that you are placing a comma (,) after the zero like this (0,09). But comma (,) is the Thousand Separator that you set. You should use the dot (.) as the Decimal Separator if you do it like this I believe that the prices would be OK.
Can you please try that?

Thanks,
Itamar.

June 10, 2019 at 9:53 am #3986445

peter

Hello,

It doesnt work, even if I save it with a dot when I open the settings again its a comma. And nothing changes on the frontend.

June 10, 2019 at 5:29 pm #3989213

Itamar
Supporter

Hi.

Could you please let me have access to your site so I can check this issue?

If you need further help with this, please share the access details to your site with me.
I'm enabling a private message for the next reply.

Privacy and Security Policy

We have strict policies regarding privacy and access to your information. Please see:
https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

**IMPORTANT**

- - Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access. --

Thanks,
Itamar.

June 24, 2019 at 9:50 am #4076145

peter

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply, ive been away.

Anyways here is the details:

hidden link

June 25, 2019 at 7:40 pm #4087013

Itamar
Supporter

Hi and sorry if I forgot the enable private message.

It is important for me to let you know that this forum is public, so for the sake of your site's security, please refrain in the future to post sensitive data on a public reply.
If access is required to your site, then, we enable a private message that only you and our support team can see. Otherwise, we are not allowed to access your site. For now, I've removed the confidential information from above and enabled private message so you can share the credentials with me. Please change it also on your site. The private message for the next reply is enabled now.

Thanks,
Itamar.

The topic ‘[Closed] Currency switcher calculating wrong’ is closed to new replies.