Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 20 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 3 years, 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
April 3, 2017 at 8:15 am #1245430

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi ,

I am Bigul from WPML support team. Shekhar is on vacation. So I am take caring this ticket. Hope it will be okay for you.

Please share more details about the following changes. It will help me better to debug the issue.

Just to mention that changing the files modal.js and that other file fixes the issue.

--
With Regards

Bigul

April 23, 2017 at 10:29 pm #1259819

mohamedl

nothing and the same for a new domain with nothing in it
when adding a currency its just a white screen

hidden link

April 23, 2017 at 10:32 pm #1259822

mohamedl

when i deactivate revolution slider it works, but i read the patch will be added to the new version almost a month ago but with 3.7 nothing have changed

April 24, 2017 at 3:23 pm #1260511

Bigul
Supporter

Hi,

Hope you are using the latest version of *revolution slider* in hidden link.

I would like to access the admin area of hidden link for further checking. Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup. Check the following links for more details about private information sharing.

hidden link

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Please allow me to make a duplicator copy of your site using Duplicator plugin(https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/) for debugging the issue locally.

--
With Regards

Bigul

April 25, 2017 at 2:42 pm #1261433

mohamedl

still no answer ?!!?
i just want know how to get language or currency switcher to not have any white or empty space thats all

April 26, 2017 at 7:09 am #1261891

Bigul
Supporter

Hi,

For your kind information, this bug will be fixed in the next version of WooCoomerce Multilingual(4.1.3). It is on QA stage now and we are expecting to release it in a week. Please wait. Thank you for your patience.

--
With Regards

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] currency switcher display a white empty popup’ is closed to new replies.