This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcel 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcel.

Author Posts
April 2, 2019 at 7:45 am

liseH-2

Hi.

I got problems with Claue Theme and Currency switcher

On Chrome and safari it works fine
But on Edge and Firefox it doesent work well.

If i am in a category or products page and and will change currency it doesn´t take effect.

If i change language, then it works and set the correct currency, but if i have choose English and want USD it won´t work.

I have updated to last version WPML, Theme and WP. Can you see whats wrong?

April 2, 2019 at 9:21 am #3515311

Marcel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi Lise,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

I saw that you reported problems with the language switcher in combination with Claue Theme's "Quickshop" function around one year ago.

Is the problems with the categories now a new problem or did this was working with the code you added to your Theme (which was initially to solve the Quickshop function)

Please let me know

Best
Marcel

April 2, 2019 at 9:38 am #3515441

liseH-2

Hi!

The problem with minicart was solved after an update of WPML. This is a new issue.

I did not added any new code to the theme, do you want me to add the code i got when we try to fix the mini cart isue?

April 2, 2019 at 3:36 pm #3518859

Marcel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi Lise,

No thank you, but I would like to clone your site to our Cloudways Server, that our Compatibility Team can check your currency error. Would this be OK for you? If yes I will send you all the instructions to do this. You need to install a plugin and enter some login data.

Please let me know 🙂

Kind Regards
Marcel

The topic ‘[Closed] Currency switcher does not work’ is closed to new replies.