This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.15 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
September 18, 2019 at 9:26 am #4594349

bastienH-2

I am trying to: show a currency switcher

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: homepage on the topbar and also in the cart and checkout pages hidden link
hidden link

I expected to see: currency switcher

Instead, I got: nothing

September 18, 2019 at 9:47 am #4594471

bastienH-2

yes i'm here

September 18, 2019 at 1:00 pm #4596969

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Could you please provide some information about how the currency switcher is added to the checkout and cart page. As far as I see the header menu is missing altogether in these two pages.

Also please check do you see anything in your debug logs. It would be good if you can provide me with the WordPress debug.log (not WPML debug information).

To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

In this case, the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/ directory.

If you can paste your debug.log to pastebin.com and provide me that link it would be great! (This is the cleanest way because sometimes the logs are long and create a complete mess in the discussion).

September 19, 2019 at 3:08 am #4600889

bastienH-2

I'm using the shortcode [currency_switcher] in those pages, just after the text "Change Currency :"

But the currency switcher is not showing up

Here is the pastebin of debug.log I obtained after refreshing the cart page
https://pastebin.com/1rWX0eue

September 19, 2019 at 11:19 am #4604245

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

I think you have managed to display the currency switcher. hidden link

Let me know if you still need assistance in this case.

Kind regards
Raja