This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by nikolettG 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
August 29, 2019 at 7:04 am #4478095

nikolettG

Hi,
I've opened a ticket yesterday, but Bobby closed it. As I need the solution asap, I have to open a new ticket. Please assist.

So, I am trying to display a currency switcher on product pages with the secondary prices not the ones generated by exchange rates.

Instead, I got: Nothing.
The currency switcher doesn't shows up, only if I uncheck the "Show only products with custom prices in secondary currencies". In that case it works fine, but I need to show the custom, secondary prices in currency switcher.

INFO: Theme, plugins, wp are up to date.

I need to show ONLY custom prices at all the product pages and all languages and a currency switcher with these custom prices on procuts' pages.

Please help, as I didn't find any solution in the forum or in the hook listing. I can make custom programming if there is no easier solution, just please give me some point where to start.

Thanks,
Nikolett

August 29, 2019 at 7:53 am #4478365

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

I moved this into the professional ticket because there was no response. Can you please check our chat history in the private message, especially the messages I posted, because I'm not sure I am able to understand the request in full?
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/currency-switcher-with-only-secondary-prices/#post-4478279

Let me know!

Regards,
Bruno Kos

August 29, 2019 at 9:40 am #4479349

nikolettG

Thank you for your patience and help!
I didn't do anything but my custom price currency switcher once just showed up somehow on front-end... So, now I am happy with this.
Thank you!