This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
April 15, 2019 at 1:41 pm #3613817

mardinS

Need currency to stay the same for Google shopping ads. I have it on manual prices with different currencies but it changes to automatic.

April 16, 2019 at 4:14 am #3618125

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'd be happy to assist you further on this issue.

Can you please elaborate a little more so I can better understand?

Sometimes screenshots illustrating what you mean may go a long way to clarify what words fail to transmit so if you like making use of "upload an image" below the comment area.

Further, for helping further on this issue it's very important to know your site related information such as themes used, plugins used, PHP versions, etc. You can easily send this using Debug information settings from WPML.

So could you please go to WPML > Support > Debug Information and give me the information in the next reply. You can read the detailed instruction here: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] Currency switches from manual to automatic’ is closed to new replies.