This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: I have a little problem with currency on my page. On english page all works OK the symbol $ is after the amount ( 1000 $) but on my polish page the symbol zl is before the amout

Solution: Please follow this steps: - Go to Woocommerce -> Woocommerce Multilingual -> Multi-currency tab -> Edit the polish currency -> In 'Currency Position' change it to Right -> Save the changes.

Relevant Documentation: https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/multi-currency-support-woocommerce/#currencies-options-and-rounding-rules

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
October 18, 2018 at 9:25 am #2827413

adamP-25

Hi,

I have a little problem with currency on my page. On english page all works OK the symbol $ is after the amount ( 1000 $) but on my polish page the symbol zl is before the amout - print screen. Why?

October 19, 2018 at 3:52 am #2830520

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.
I will do my best to help you solve this issue.

Please follow this steps:
- Go to Woocommerce -> Woocommerce Multilingual -> Multi-currency tab -> Edit the polish currency -> In 'Currency Position' change it to Right -> Save the changes.

For more information you can visit this link: https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/multi-currency-support-woocommerce/#currencies-options-and-rounding-rules

Please let me know if you need further assistance and I will be more than happy to help.
Kind regards,
Carlos

October 19, 2018 at 6:30 am #2830601

adamP-25

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

October 19, 2018 at 6:33 am #2830606

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hi there,

I'm glad to hear that the issue is solved 🙂

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need our help in the future with WPML. We will be more than happy to help.
Best regards,
Carlos