This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by mohammadA-31 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
September 4, 2019 at 11:47 am #4510505

mohammadA-31

I am trying to: view my product price with correct amount and symbol in arabic language same as english language

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:hidden link

I expected to see:the correct price of this product is 15 دينار

Instead, I got:

September 4, 2019 at 11:49 am #4510573

mohammadA-31

noted:when we change Default currency in arabic to “دينار” not “keep” option in (multilingual currency) , the currency symbol hide and the correct price view.

September 4, 2019 at 12:13 pm #4510773

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

1.- I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take better look at the issue. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Our Debugging Procedures

I will be checking various settings in the backend to see if the issue can be resolved. Although I won't be making changes that affect the live site, it is still good practice to backup the site before providing us access. In the event that we do need to debug the site further, I will duplicate the site and work in a separate, local development environment to avoid affecting the live site.

2.- Please increase the PHP Memory Limit. Minimum requirements are 128Mb: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/
You can add this to wp-config.php to increase WP memory:

/** Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '128M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '128M' );

- Add it above the line /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Kind regards,
Carlos

September 4, 2019 at 1:59 pm #4511649

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi,
Thank you very much for the information provided.

I just log in the site and I see a warning message regarding the currencies and prices (see attached image). Please apply the steps recommended in the warning and let me know if the issue persists.

Regards,
Carlos

September 5, 2019 at 8:08 am #4516561

mohammadA-31

we change it but still message appears and the price in arabic in front end is zero

September 5, 2019 at 11:30 am #4518803

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi there,

It seems that the configuration of the multi-currency options was incorrect. I changed some values in Woocommerce -> Woocommerce Multilingual -> Multi-currency tab and now the price is shown in both languages for the product: hidden link

Please check other products and if the issue persists I kindly ask you to edit the products and update the translations.

Could you tell me if the issue is solved?

Regards,
Carlos

September 5, 2019 at 11:58 am #4518925

mohammadA-31

Hi Carlos

the price return to actual price, but the arabic symbol hide... please the issue still.

Regards,

September 5, 2019 at 12:54 pm #4519355

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi there,

I have a question regarding the Multicurrency configuration you have in the site. Are you using two different currencies? or you desire to show the same currency with different symbols for each language?

I'm asking because the two currencies are JOD and USD, however I don't see any USD price in the site. Maybe I'm missing something.

Regards,
Carlos

September 5, 2019 at 1:00 pm #4519397

mohammadA-31

we use only JOD currency, this JOD symbol in english and "دينار" in arabic. and we add the function you provided me before month.. but symbol was hide.

only my requirement JOD symbol in english and "دينار" in arabic

September 5, 2019 at 2:27 pm #4520115

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi,
Thank you very much for your feedback.

In this case I would like to ask you to follow this steps:
- Go to Woocommerce -> Woocommerce Multilingual -> Multi-currency tab -> Deactivate the multicurrency option.
- Make sure the currency is correctly setup in Woocommerce -> Settings.
- Go to WPML -> String Translation -> Search and translate the currency symbol (JOD or دينار) -> Save the translation.

Could you tell me if this is the result you are looking for?

Regards,
Carlos

Note: If you are only going to use one currency there is no need to activate Multi-currency options. In this case you only need to translate the currency symbol instead.

September 9, 2019 at 12:04 pm #4536977

mohammadA-31

Hi,

we do all your advice, but still symbol not appears in arabic language.please help me to solve it.. my website lunch is waiting solve this issue.

regards

September 9, 2019 at 1:05 pm #4537329

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi,

I deleted the currency symbol string and added it again. Now the symbol appears in both languages.

Could you confirm that the issue is solved?

Regards,
Carlos

September 11, 2019 at 12:12 pm #4553291

mohammadA-31

Hi Carlose

still symbol not appears in arabic language.please help me to solve it..

Regards

September 11, 2019 at 1:00 pm #4553539

mohammadA-31

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!