This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
July 8, 2019 at 8:42 pm #4165649

mohammadA-31

I am trying to:
translate all "prief" attribute in translation product page but not saved ...and when we use WooCommerce Multilingual attributes it is saved but not appears.
Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link
hidden link
I expected to see:
all product have a prief custom field but not appears
Instead, I got:

July 9, 2019 at 7:40 am #4168179

Rohan Sadanandan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

I just checked this product: hidden link

I can see the value of "brief" field in both the Arabic & English version. (See attached screenshot)

Could you please let me know where you are having the issue?

Thanks,
Rohan

July 9, 2019 at 9:40 am #4169151

mohammadA-31

Hello,

We add a brief attribute in english product and when we try to translate the content using WPML traslation editor they didnt save translation (hidden link) . and when we save the translation using woocommerce translation attributes the text arabic not appears (hidden link) (hidden link)

July 9, 2019 at 2:49 pm #4172003

Rohan Sadanandan
Supporter

Hello,

In the last 2 screenshots, it seems that the translation is not created for the field.

I need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site - preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible - in order to be of better help. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.
Instructions to send private information are here: hidden link

Privacy and Security when Providing Debug Information for Support:
https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Thanks,
Rohan

July 10, 2019 at 1:54 pm #4180983

Rohan Sadanandan
Supporter

Hello,

I just checked your site.

It seems that you have not translated the brief attribute for that product.
(Please see the screenshot).

You need to translate the brief by navigating to Woocommerce > Woocommerce Multilingual > Attributes > Select brief from the dropdown
Then search for the brief & click on the + icon & add the translation for that attribute.

Please let me know if this works for you.

Thanks,
Rohan

July 15, 2019 at 10:37 am #4209881

mohammadA-31

Dear Sir

we change translation to wordpress editor to add translation, other way not work,
and we have other issues:
1- currency symbole not change in english to "JOD" it still view only arabic "د.ا" ، additionally, we need to view currency name in arabic not symbol.
2- we was add multi translation text using "String translation" but not view in website.

July 15, 2019 at 11:59 am #4210789

Rohan Sadanandan
Supporter

Hello,

For better support, we handle one issue per ticket.
So may I kindly ask you to create a new ticket for the other issues.

Thanks,
Rohan