Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 25 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by mmoI 11 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
November 23, 2018 at 11:15 am #2933715

mmoI

Hello,

I have one problem with Custom attributes when I export/import the Xliff file. I explaine you. the Xliff export work well (all fields appear), but when I import the Xliff, the Attributs Titles translation aren't appear. Only the Attributs Values appear.

Can you tell me how I can make for the Attributs Titles translation appear when I import Xliff file ?

Thanks

November 24, 2018 at 4:46 pm #2936624

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

thanks for contacting us.

Where do the attributes come from?

November 27, 2018 at 9:05 am #2943216

mmoI

Hello,

I have this problem only on "Custom attribute product" (when we add manually title and parameter/content).
Please see attachment.

Thanks

November 27, 2018 at 2:31 pm #2944516

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Hi,

are you sure that the text was translated in the .xliff file, or that it was exported correctly?

Also please try to import in a minimal installation, with all plugin except WooCommerce and WPML disabled.

November 28, 2018 at 5:43 pm #2949373

mmoI

Hello,

Yes, in .xliff file the title appear well when we export it. We translate the title and the others contents, after, we import all contents and it work but not for the title.

I tried to import the .xliff without others plugins and the problem is always the same.

Thanks

November 29, 2018 at 11:52 am #2951815

Laura
Supporter

Hi,

may I ask you to try to reproduce the issue here: hidden link ?

So we can see if it's a bug or an issue with the single file.

November 29, 2018 at 3:05 pm #2952799

mmoI

Hello,

You want I migrate/copy my website to hidden link ? with this informations ? (please see attachment)

Thanks

November 30, 2018 at 10:03 am #2955426

Laura
Supporter

Hi,

no, I don't want you to migrate your site. I want you to import the .xliff file in the Sandbox, so we can exclude server issues.

Please configure WPML as is on your site and make all necessary changes.

December 3, 2018 at 1:31 pm #2962445

mmoI

Hello,

I don't understand how to make because in hidden link , there isn't the same theme and plugins as my website (Martfury theme, woocommerce, ... ). In WPML, there is many many configurations and if I need to configure it as trought my website, it's going to be really long...

I can migrate/copy my website if you want.

.xliff file : hidden link

Thanks

December 5, 2018 at 9:13 am #2969278

Laura
Supporter

Hi,

I'm not sure that getting a copy of the site will help me identify the issue, but since you don't want to reproduce I'll take a copy.

In the next minutes, I'll send you the instruction on how to create a secure copy, in a private reply. We are currently experiencing a bug in the forum, so you won't receive a mail for my next reply.

December 5, 2018 at 11:04 am #2969746

mmoI

Hello,

Ok, I migrated my website.

Thanks

December 5, 2018 at 2:34 pm #2970491

Laura
Supporter

Hi,

I tried to upload the .xliff file in the copy of the site, but the values were empty too.
I tried to open the file and I didn't see the translation, just the French texts, so I'm not sure what's going on.

I'll try to export the .xliff file again and reimport it.

December 5, 2018 at 3:22 pm #2970590

mmoI

Ok, I opened the .xliff file and it good. Please, see attachment.

hidden link

December 6, 2018 at 12:09 pm #2973678

Laura
Supporter

Hi,

I asked for some advice to our expert, since the issue is only on a specific file.

I'll let you have news as soon as possible.

December 6, 2018 at 12:47 pm #2973913

mmoI

Hello,

Ok, I have this problem of title attributs translation on others .xliff files.

Thanks