This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by lixuanM 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
August 18, 2019 at 9:32 am #4411823

lixuanM

I am trying to: translate my page into Danish and Swedish languages

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:hidden link

I expected to see: hidden link, It looks same like the original page, but in danish and swedish languages.

Instead, I got: Custom feild for home slider and storefront reviews are missing.

August 18, 2019 at 4:41 pm #4412511

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I have tried open Danish page of your site but it showing me login form instead of page content as you can see in the attached screenshot. Could you please follow below steps and let me know how it goes?

1. Please make sure minimum requirements for WPML meet:
https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

2. Please add the debug report in the Debug Information box. I have also enabled debug info box for your next reply: https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/
3. Please delete all sorts of caches on your site / server cache (if any) / plugin cache / CDN cache (if any), clear browser cache and see if this resolves your issue.

4. If still issue persists, please check for a possible theme and plugin conflict. To do that you can switch back to any default theme (e.g. Twenty Seventeen theme), Disable all plugins except WPML and see if this issue goes away with default theme and only WPML activated?

Thank you

August 22, 2019 at 2:13 pm #4440133

lixuanM

Hey,

Still have problems with the translating pages.
Our Norwegian page:hidden link
Our danish page:hidden link
Our Swedish page:hidden link
Do you think that you can help to find out how I can fix this problems?
Thank you very much

August 25, 2019 at 8:18 pm #4455093

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

Noman is not available today so I'll continue to handle this ticket. I hope that it is alright with you.

When I look at the homepage of your site in different languages, I'm not recognizing where is the problem or what is missing.
You wrote: "Custom feild for home slider and storefront reviews are missing."
Could you please be more specific on this issue and explain to me which custom fields are missing and where?
Sometimes screen-shots illustrating what you mean may go a long way to clarify what words fail to transmit, so if you like, make use of “upload an image” below the comment area.

Thanks,
Itamar.

August 26, 2019 at 7:57 am #4456563

lixuanM

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!