This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
September 26, 2018 at 12:20 pm

ali-aydina

the issue is about dropdown menu in the custom fields. Please follow below looking at images.

image #1. This is one of my custom field named "Condition". it is yellow painted and I know how to transtale from Admin Panel>WPML>String Translation. I already translated it.

image #2 Click edit button and enter the custom field named "Condition". You can add a dropdown menu by choosing "Type-Select". As you see I wrote 3 option for "Condition" custom field. They are "Black Frame, White Frame, Fully Renovated"

My question is how I will translate "Black Frame, White Frame, Fully Renovated" ?

September 27, 2018 at 6:46 pm #2771603

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this.

Recently a similar ticket was submitted. Please see here: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/translating-fields-with-the-templates-given-field-builder/#post-2744078

Are you currently using the latest version of the Houzez theme? This client got in touch with the Houzez theme author and the author said it should be resolved in a new release. As it is right now, those custom field builder strings are not stored in a way that allows WPML to recognize them in the String Translation table.