Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 5 years, 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
May 16, 2016 at 12:54 pm #883209

attiahA

Hello
i use Educational Theme in WordPress WPLMS

when i translate the course

give me this warning

WPML will copy vibe_duration, vibe_free, vibe_subtitle, vibe_type from English when you save this post.

after i translate the units and for any reason i update the post its take the Original text not the translated

when i search for this
vibe_duration, vibe_free, vibe_subtitle, vibe_type

in Custom Field Translation

its not active and can't changed to translate option

see the attached images

2016-05-16_14-53-35.jpg
May 16, 2016 at 2:27 pm #883305

attiahA

when i add Course Units
WPML will copy _wpml_media_duplicate, _wpml_media_featured, vibe_assignment, vibe_duration, vibe_forum, vibe_free, vibe_subtitle, vibe_type from English when you save this post.

May 16, 2016 at 5:28 pm #883455

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this.

If you are unable to change the status of your custom fields in Translation Management -> Multilingual Content Setup, it could be because these fields are already declared in a wpml-config.xml file. Please check if either the theme folder or your one of your plugin folders has a wpm-config.xml file and if so, check and see if those vibe fields exist in the file anywhere. If they do exist, you can set these fields to translate or remove them and then you should be able to change the status under Translation Management -> Multilingual Content Setup.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance and I will be happy to help.