This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by kevinP-2 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
July 11, 2019 at 7:40 pm #4192885

kevinP-2

On this page:

hidden link

the big red button is a custom field.

The button does not show on the french translation.

hidden link

Why is this?

July 12, 2019 at 1:04 am #4193913

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. I would be very happy to help you but I didn't fully understand what is the issue.

Is this button, which is not being displayed in the translated version, not being displayed for translation? If so, it depends on how this button is being inserted.

I'll need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site - preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible - in order to be of better help.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Note:

*** Please, can I install the Duplicator plugin (or All in One Migration) to make a copy of your site and install it on my test environment? This will help me debug the problem.

*** Note: Please make a full backup of your site.

Privacy and Security when Providing Debug Information for Support: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Thank you.

July 13, 2019 at 1:30 am #4201925

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you. When I access the links you posted, I see the button in the secondary language too. I'll attach an image for you to see.

Please, could you check if the problem still persists?

Thank you.

July 13, 2019 at 7:07 pm #4204045

kevinP-2

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!