We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
May 9, 2019 at 1:14 pm #3776335

tamasK-10

Tell us what you are trying to do?
Translate a custom post type with custom fields using the Translation Editor. When I get to the editor none of the custom fields are showing just the title and body and a few others see attachment. I tried setting those custom fields to translate (see attachment) but still not showing.
Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

May 9, 2019 at 2:48 pm #3777379

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

Hello

Do you mind if I take a look at the post type and custom fields?

I am opening the private area for this.

When you write back, please also indicate a concrete example I can focus on.
Thanks

May 10, 2019 at 6:03 am #3781519

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

Hello

Ok - the custom fields are now available in the Tranlsation Editor for those two posts.

Going forward - you need to "complete" open tranlsation jobs...and then update the original post again to trigger the "Update required" icon (a cirucular arrow). At this point, the custom fields that are configured for translation will be loaded into the editor.

I hope this resolves your issue.