This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 11.37 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by José Arcos 1 year, 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: José Arcos.

Author Posts
April 21, 2018 at 10:28 am

Milorad

Here hidden link , in Custom Fields, flags are not accurate. For example, When I click in the Russian column, I get totally different language edited.
Can you please fix, that flags match translations.
Thank you!

P.S. I have a backup, so do whatever you need to do - update, test, duplicate content to your local server etc. You have permission.

April 24, 2018 at 8:10 am #1781785

José Arcos

Hello, thank you for contact us. I will try to do my best to help you.

I'm trying to access the site in order to replicate the issue, but the password that you shared is not working. Can you resend me the right credentials?

Thank you.

April 24, 2018 at 4:02 pm
April 24, 2018 at 4:20 pm #1793983

José Arcos

Hello again, I’m sorry to say again that the credentials are still not working for me.

Could you check again please?

Thank you.

April 25, 2018 at 8:44 am
April 26, 2018 at 3:05 pm #1839161

José Arcos

Hello again, I’ve been able to enter in your site and check the issue. I have reproduced the issue in a clean environment with Tevolution plugin, and it seems to be a bug. I have reported the problem to our compatibility team. They will take a look and try to fix it or contact the plugin developer to work together in order to fix this issue.

We will back to you as soon as we have something to share.

Have a good day.

May 10, 2018 at 8:32 am #2067652

José Arcos

Hello again, I received this feedback from our compatibility team:

The problem seems to be in tmplconnector/monetize/templatic-custom_fields/admin_manage_post_type_custom_fields_table.php line 314, they are using icl_get_languages() to display the header titles (default order by id). Further down they use $sitepress->get_active_languages() (default order by english name).

The more languages you have, the more possibilities for the order not to match.

To fix, lets change line 314 from:

$languages = icl_get_languages( 'skip_missing=0' );

to this:

$languages = icl_get_languages( 'skip_missing=0&orderby=name' );

Please let me know if this solves the issue or if you need further details.

Have a good day.