This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
May 9, 2019 at 2:27 am #3772117

hugo-manuel-carvalho-daS

In my menu I have many custom links, I can not find an easy way for them to work in different languages.
I also have the problem that I choose a language but when accessing a link in the menu always returns to the source language.

I'll put the site a little online so they can see. but at this point it is still in development. hidden link

already, I also notice that the site is very slow since I installed wpml 🙁

May 9, 2019 at 3:46 am #3772809

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thanks for getting in touch, I can definitely help you out with this.

I would like to direct you to a relevant article from our documentation which should contain all the information you need to know. If there is anything missing, or you'd like clarifications, I am here to help. Just drop a reply here so I can help you further.

https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-menus/#translate-custom-links

Regarding the performance issues, would you mind opening a separate ticket so we can debug the issue separately? Handling one issue per ticket is included in our support policy to make it easy to discuss & provide feedback for the specific issue. Also, in the future, it makes easy for other users with the same problems to find the solution/suggestion quickly.

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] custom menu links not working with diffent languages- error 404’ is closed to new replies.