This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 1 year, 11 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
November 7, 2017 at 10:14 pm #1423842

davideG-16

Custom permalink: I would like to have custom permalink
hidden link
if I set the permalink with negozio (/negozio/%product_cat%/) I can't translate it in shop (and english version showing negozio)
If I set shop I can translate it but the permalink showing not the right category (primary is accessory and it showing another one). Any suggestion?
Here the link: hidden link

November 7, 2017 at 10:15 pm #1423844

davideG-16

Sorry, I forget this: If I use negozio any product is showing on my shop page. If I use shop all is fine but not the permalink (without right product-category)

November 9, 2017 at 12:52 pm #1425975

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

1. Clarification
I am having trouble following the current and desired permalinks situation. Do I understand correctly as follows?:

You have a translated category
Category IT: accessori
Category EN. accessory

If you set the permalink base for your products like this: /negozio/%product_cat%/

The resulting product URL is:
Italian: hidden link (??)
English: hidden link

If you set the permalink base for your products like this: /shop/%product_cat%/

The resulting product URL is:
Italian: hidden link
English: hidden link????????/dandy-verde/

Can you please correct what I have written above so I understand clearly what the problem is and what the desired state is?

2. Temporary Access to your system
Please provide access to your system (wp-admin and ftp) so that I can further investigate this particular problem? The fields to provide this data are included in a private section that I will open for your next response. You can find it above the comments area. The information in this private section is only visible between WPML Support and you.

3. Technical Information on you environment
Please provide information about your environment by following thsese steps: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Thanks. I wait for your feedback.

The topic ‘[Closed] Custom Permalink’ is closed to new replies.