This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.29 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Author Posts
September 14, 2018 at 3:30 pm #2735990

77AGENCY LTD

Hello,
i have an issue translating url of custom post archive.

We have custom post type "children-teenagers" with archive page hidden link. We translated cpt slug to russian and translated url is hidden link.
Everything work as expected, no issues. But we found that we can access same url with default slug too - hidden link.
Is there any chance to redirect translated cpt slug to its translation? I expect hidden link should redirect to hidden link.

Right now we made workaround, and setup manual redirection, but this require time to redirect all custom posts manually.

Any help?

Thank you

September 17, 2018 at 8:15 am #2740088

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

I´ll be helping you with this.

Would you mind if I took a look at your theme so I can try to replicate this on a fresh installation?

1. Please provide access to your system (wp-admin and ftp) The fields to provide this data are included in a private section that I will open for your next response. You can find it above the comments area. The information in this private section is only visible between WPML Support and you.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] Custom post slug archive not redirecting to its translation’ is closed to new replies.