This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 11.59 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by rene-r.-haugeM 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
May 24, 2019 at 7:14 am

rene-r.-haugeM

Hi

I have a problem where my custom prices for the danish language, is applied to the english language. The danish language of the shop, show the danish prices, so that part works.

Check my WooCommerce Multilingual settings here: hidden link
Check the product price in backend: hidden link
Now, check the product in frontend: hidden link

So it would seem WPML is applying the DKK on the EUR shop.

I have tried to:
1. deactivate all plugins, except WPML and WooCommerce: hidden link
2. activate the Twenty Nineteen theme
3. Make a complete product export, to check meta data etc, everything looks fine.

I've hit a dead end, so i hope you can help to solve the problem as i see others have had the same problem. I've added the duplikator package and everything, but if you need FTP access i will need your IP for whitelisting.

Look forward to hearing from you.

May 24, 2019 at 7:46 am
May 24, 2019 at 2:05 pm #3885465

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

the Duplicator package you provided has only the database, I'd need at least the themes and plugins too.

I can test on your site if you want, but please bear in mind that it might be unavailable for your customers for a while.

May 24, 2019 at 2:09 pm #3885473

rene-r.-haugeM

Hi

Sorry, feel free to test on the live site, it's not a problem and we do have backup.

Please notice, you must be logged ind so see prices, since it's B2B.

May 24, 2019 at 2:39 pm #3885735

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Hi,

it seems a compatibility issue, if I test with all plugins deactivated it works fine it seems: hidden link

I'll have to test which is the culprit but I don't know if I can finish today.

May 24, 2019 at 2:43 pm #3885771

rene-r.-haugeM

Hi Laura

In that case it must be a WPML plugin, i've tested erlier with all plugins inactive, except for all WPML plugins

May 28, 2019 at 5:42 am #3902847

rene-r.-haugeM

Hi Laura

Any news regarding this issue?

May 28, 2019 at 9:24 am #3904659

Laura
Supporter

Hi,

from what I can see, the issue doesn't happen on all products. The one you linked as example still present the issue , but others, including my test product, don't.

I don't understand how to reproduce the issue, since the products are all simple and other settings are similar as well. It seems to me the only products affected are the "Flower" ones (please tell me if I'm mistaken) so there is something special about them, like you create them with WC "duplicate" function?

May 28, 2019 at 9:33 am #3904775

rene-r.-haugeM

Hi Laura

All products are created in the same way by import to english and then traslated, could it be something in the database, som conflicts that can be fixed somehow?

May 28, 2019 at 12:07 pm #3906607

rene-r.-haugeM

Laura, i checked and it's not only the flowers, it's also other items but i dont see any similarities. Do you have a fix for the database or do i need to start re-create all products, one by one?

May 28, 2019 at 1:40 pm #3907539

rene-r.-haugeM

Hi Laura

Since i haven't heard from you and my customer couldn't wait any longer, i've went ahead to duplicate the products and just re-create them, after you gave us the idea.

Thanks for the assistance, but let's close the issue for now and hope it's a local DB error.

May 28, 2019 at 1:41 pm #3907541

rene-r.-haugeM

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!