This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
June 25, 2019 at 5:36 pm

konstantinosP-12

Hello,

Its was working fine until i changed domain, from staging to live website.

I'm using 3 Languages, English - German - Greek.

I have some strings, in string translation from emails that being send to user depends on the language is using on website. Since the domain change, no matter what language user is using, emails are being sent in default language - English.

So i guess for a reason the customer language is not saved in DB ?

Thank you

June 25, 2019 at 6:29 pm
June 26, 2019 at 4:11 am #4088747

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

It looks like a compatibility issue with the plugin. To debug compatibility issue quickly, it will be best to test the issue on a fresh new Installation, being so I would need your little help to pinpoint the issue further.

I have created a fresh new WordPress Installed test site here, hidden link you can click on the link to login.

Could you please use the same settings there with just the plugin that's creating the issue and see if you can replicate the issue? Please don't use personal information on the site as it's a test site, I recommend using some dummy data.

This will help us to figure out if this is actually a compatibility issue or a site-specific issue.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] Customer Language not saved in database ?’ is closed to new replies.