Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by Laura 1 week, 2 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
March 21, 2019 at 1:10 pm #3403959

rolandd-5

Shop with multiple languages in Dutch, German, French, English and Spanish. Default languahe shop is Dutch.

Found a bug in the way the status of an order is set.

1. Creating an order in the language German.
2. The customer receive a confirmation email in the correct language.

3. The shop manager change the status to 'Processing'.
4. The customer receive a new email the order is in process.
5. This emails title and subject is in the shop's default language and not in the language of the customer.

6. The shop manager change the status to 'comnpleted'.
7. The customer receive a new email the order is completed.
8. This emails title and subject is in the shop's default language and not in the language of the customer.

The applies only when changing the status of the order at WooCommerce -> orders and set the status via the checkboxes.

The language of the emails are correct when:
When the status of the order is set when opening the order. So you open the order and change the status, all goes well.

It's easy to reproduce.

March 22, 2019 at 2:56 am #3436995

Bruno

Thank you for contacting us.

I was able to replicate the problem only when the status is changed to "Processing". When I change the status to "Completed," the email is sent correctly in the language in which the purchase was made.

I will contact 2nd tier support and our compatibility team so they can verify this. Soon we will contact you.

Thank you.

March 22, 2019 at 6:14 am #3437663

rolandd-5

Hi,

Good to hear you can reproduce the bug.

if you need access to our system, please let me know. I'll grant you access to a duplicate system to the the status change for processing order emails.

Thanks.

regards,

Roland

March 25, 2019 at 2:08 pm #3454619

Bruno

Hi,

This will be fixed in the next version of WooCommerce Multilingual, which will be released soon.

Please note that I do not have a deadline when this is going to be released, but it should not take too long.

Thank you.

March 25, 2019 at 2:25 pm #3454805

rolandd-5

Hi Bruno,

thanks.

regards,

roland

March 25, 2019 at 2:31 pm #3454897

Bruno

Hi,

You are welcome. Please, let me know if I can help with any other questions you may have about it. I'll be happy to help.

Thank you.

April 4, 2019 at 8:36 am #3533165

rolandd-5

Hi Bruno,

I just tested the new version of WooCommerce Multilingual.
This issue isn't fixed at all. Still the same behaviour.

Regards,

April 4, 2019 at 3:32 pm #3536605

Bruno

Hi,

I forwarded the problem again to our developers. I'll contact you soon.

Thank you.

April 10, 2019 at 2:25 pm #3577325

Esteban

Good afternoon, sir,

I, too, have been waiting weeks for you to solve this problem. I've been following the thread and I'm getting tired of waiting.

Fixing this bug should be classified as high priority. Because it gives a pitiful image to the customer.

Thank you. Greetings,

June 12, 2019 at 2:25 pm #4005225

rolandd-5

Hi,

Even with the new version of WooCommerce Multilangual (release May 27, 4.6.3) this problem is still not solved. I've opened this thread 3 months ago!!

This is not the only problem with translating WooCommerce emails.

This is a high priority problem because it involves all translated emails if you do a bulk status change. And i'm not the only one who is having this problem.

My experience with WPML support is dramatic. Average waiting time is 3 to 6 months. That's way way to long for a serious business webshop. Must be solved in a few days or week, not months.

Please respond with an update.

Regards,

August 20, 2019 at 9:14 am #4422053

Esteban

It's been 6 months now...We need a solution for this problem or at least an explanation.

August 1, 2020 at 1:27 pm #6719149

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Issue should be solved now, so I'm closing the ticket.

If you still have the issue, please open a new one.

The topic ‘[Closed] Customers emails title and subject not translated’ is closed to new replies.