This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by claymondW 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
October 25, 2018 at 6:44 pm #2850807

claymondW

I get following message to contact you and fix it.

We have detected a problem with some tables in the database. Please contact WPML support to get this fixed.

Array
(
[language] => en
[context] => WordPress
[gettext_context] =>
[domain_name_context_md5] => 0f390ff6534fcdde595df30c40beea4e
[name] => URL product_cat tax slug
[value] => product-category
[status] => 0
[translation_priority] => optional
[allow_empty_value] =>
)

October 25, 2018 at 6:58 pm #2850879

claymondW

I get this message after i completed the migration from polylan to wpml following every step closely, all my translated pages are reverted back to Englisch now. Please advice. If you need an administrator account, please let me know so I can provide you one.

Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Claymond Willemsen
CW Design

October 25, 2018 at 7:02 pm #2850882

claymondW

Site is under construction so you need follwoing login:

Admin user name: *****
Password: *****

Account e-mail: *****

October 26, 2018 at 3:22 pm #2853494

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi and thank you for contacting WPML Support!

I will be happy to help you with this.

It is safe to just dismiss that notice as it could be a one-time event due to updates and all should be fine with WPML after you close that notice. We had a similar issue before but it was handled already in the current version.

❌ Before doing that please backup your database and website for safety. ❌

In the case where you can’t dismiss this notice, you can solve it by removing the empty value from your database table "wp_icl_strings" using database tools like PHPMyAdmin (or similar) or you can simply remove the entry from inside WPML > String Translation.

Please let me know if this solved your issue or if you still need help.

I will be waiting for your response.

PS: I also removed the private information that you shared with us as it was posted publicly. We use private fields for this when needed.

Kind regards,
Mihai

October 30, 2018 at 6:20 pm #2863255

claymondW

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!