Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
Date of the posts appear overlapping over the comment icon of the post in the Arabic version.

Solution:
This CSS will move the comment icon to the other side of the card:

html:lang(ar) .date_comments {
    left: 0;
    right: auto;
}

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by hendA 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
August 16, 2019 at 1:27 pm #4406581

hendA

Date of the posts appear overlapping over the comment icon of the post in the Arabic version.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

August 17, 2019 at 7:43 am #4409545

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hey,

I think that this is another styling issue that can be fixed with a little piece of CSS. Can you try this one and tell me if things look better this time, please?

html:lang(ar) .date_comments {
    left: 0;
    right: auto;
}

Thanks,
Radu

August 18, 2019 at 8:16 am #4411741

hendA

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!