This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.29 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by denisS-27 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Riffaz.

Author Posts
September 30, 2019 at 9:11 pm #4667557

denisS-27

I've found the solution for the problem about translation date for posts.
The option is "Copy publishing date to translations" in WPML > Settings > Posts and pages synchronization. Selecting the option would copy the date to translation.

I've made the change on my website but before the change in settings I translated some posts. For this translated posts date is not changed according to rules. I hoped that if I open translation and save it again that problem will be solved. But it's not. The date is still not the same.

Is it possible to have the same date also for previously translated posts?

October 1, 2019 at 4:18 am #4668673

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'd be happy to help you on this.

To help you further on this issue, I would need further information, so could you please go to WPML > Support > Debug Information and give me the information in the next reply. You can read the detailed instruction here: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/
I am enabling the debug info field for next reply.

I am not able to replicate the issue on my test server, so, It seems like a theme/plugin conflict or a PHP error that is blocking some functionalities and creating such issues, so could you please perform the below steps and let me know if that helps?

Minimal Setup
If you disable all non-related WPML plugins, switch to one of the default themes, the problem persists or not?
NOTE:
+ Make a backup (both files and database) for your site before updating/proceeding anything (Always a good practice!).

Debugging
1. Please follow the debugging information provided here: http://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/ .
2. Repeat the action of creating the problem.
3. Copy and paste the contents of debug.log (log file inside the /wp-content/ directory) here for me to see.

I look forward to your reply.

Thanks

October 1, 2019 at 9:10 am #4669893

denisS-27

I'm sending you Debug Information.

October 1, 2019 at 10:33 am #4671053

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Thank you for the details.

You have the latest WPML plugins. So no issue with that.

Did you try this?
Minimal Setup
If you disable all non-related WPML plugins, switch to one of the default themes, the problem persists or not?
NOTE:
+ Make a backup (both files and database) for your site before updating/proceeding anything (Always a good practice!).

Let me know.

Regards,

October 1, 2019 at 10:36 pm #4675617

denisS-27

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!