Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: deactivating Media Translation and Translation Management, the single product translation page do not displays correctly.

Solution: Translation Management is needed to correctly translate WooCommerce Multilingual, however, you can disable Media Translation

0% of people find this useful.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by jerryd-4 5 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
June 6, 2019 at 7:21 am

jerryd-4

I am trying to:

Disable the plugins WPML media en translation management, because we don't use it.
But we notice when we disable this plugins, at the single product pages the description and information is displayed wierd?

How it look like with plugins actived:
hidden link

How it look with the plugins disabled:
hidden link

It seems like the CSS is lost or something?

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:
When the plugins are disabled that every looks like before?

Instead, I got:
hidden link in stead of this hidden link

June 6, 2019 at 1:38 pm #3969559

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

thanks for contacting us.

To correctly translate WooCommerce, Translation Management is needed, this probably explains why your page doesn't appear right.
However, you should be able to deactivate Media Translation if you don't need it.

Let me know if this helps you or if you need further assistance.

June 13, 2019 at 5:20 pm #4015855

jerryd-4

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!