This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Riffaz 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Riffaz.

Author Posts
September 17, 2019 at 12:46 pm #4588517

sandrol-4

I find into apache logs some warnings like this:

mod_fcgid: stderr: WordPress database error Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction for query INSERT IGNORE INTO prod02_options ( `option_name`, `option_value`, `autoload` ) VALUES ('wpml.WPML_ST_DB_Cache.lock', '1568723948', 'no') /* LOCK */ made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-load.php'), require_once('wp-config.php'), require_once('wp-settings.php'), do_action('init'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, wpcf_init_custom_types_taxonomies, wpcf_custom_types_init, wpcf_custom_types_register, apply_filters('wpcf_type'), WP_Hook->apply_filters, wpcf_filter_type, _x, translate_with_gettext_context, apply_filters('gettext_with_context'), WP_Hook->apply_filters, icl_sw_filters_gettext_with_context, icl_sw_filters_gettext, icl_translate, WPML_Register_String_Filter->translate_by_name_and_context, WPML_Displayed_String_Filter->get_translation, WPML_ST_DB_Cache->get_translation, WPML_ST_DB_Translation_Retrieve->get_translation, WPML_ST_DB_Translation_Retrieve->load, WPML\\Utilities\\Lock->create

I've already updated all the plugins and the wordpress core.

I've already made all the operations into the troubleshooting page, as you suggest in other threads.

September 17, 2019 at 3:33 pm #4589729

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support.

Take a full backup of your site and database.

Go to WPML > Support > Troubleshooting
click on 'Recreate ST DB Cache tables'
Then check the issue.

IF that does not help:

Then the safest way is just install the beta version of WPML plugins.
That will fix this issue. we tested it.

Could you please try to update all WPML Plugins to their latest version by going to Plugins -> Add new -> Commercial.

If this will not solve the issue please change from "stable" channel to "beta" channel and install all our Beta versions: hidden link

Let me know if this solved the issue.

Kind regards,
Riffaz.