This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
September 11, 2019 at 7:21 am #4551063

peterE-28

I am trying to: Do Imports to a real estate page I'm developing and I'm using the AllImport plugin that you have developed and I'm working in the theme WP Residence. Everything is updated but the problem existed before updating your plugins this morning.

Now I'm experiencing crashes on all imports through WPallImport and the only information that I got is this that I found in the debug.log. Does it make any sense to you?

[10-Sep-2019 07:31:26 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught WPMLTranslationProxyApiException: Cannot communicate with the remote service | url: `hidden link` method: `GET` param: `{"method":"GET","sslverify":true,"timeout":60,"headers":"Content-type: application\/json"}` response: `{"headers":[],"body":"{\"status\":{\"code\":2,\"message\":\"Invalid params for project - expecting [:accesskey]\",\"debug\":\"\"},\"response\":null}","response":{"code":422,"message":"Unprocessable Entity"},"cookies":[],"filename":null,"http_response":{"data":null,"headers":null,"status":null}}` in /home/znbvdqtc/utveckling.nextcasa4u.com/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/translation-proxy/class-wpml-translation-proxy-networking.php:128
Stack trace:
#0 /home/znbvdqtc/utveckling.nextcasa4u.com/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/translation-proxy/class-wpml-translation-proxy-networking.php(59): WPML_Translation_Proxy_Networking->call_remote_api('hidden link...', Array, 'GET', true)
#1 /home/znbvdqtc/utveckling.n in /home/znbvdqtc/utveckling.nextcasa4u.com/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/translation-proxy/class-wpml-translation-proxy-networking.php on line 128

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

September 11, 2019 at 8:31 am #4551721

peterE-28

new info from debug.log

Stack trace:
#0 /home/znbvdqtc/utveckling.nextcasa4u.com/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/translation-proxy/class-wpml-translation-proxy-networking.php(59): WPML_Translation_Proxy_Networking->call_remote_api('hidden link...', Array, 'GET', true)
#1 /home/znbvdqtc/utveckling.n in /home/znbvdqtc/utveckling.nextcasa4u.com/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/translation-proxy/class-wpml-translation-proxy-networking.php on line 128

September 11, 2019 at 9:05 am #4551913

peterE-28

I need help right now!

September 11, 2019 at 11:00 pm #4556637

peterE-28

A full day and no help, how is that possible?!?!?!?!?!?

September 12, 2019 at 5:40 am #4558449

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello there,

Kindly apologize for the delay, We are experiencing a huge load of tickets which is quite unusual, Our subsequent replies will be much faster.

Reading from the error it seems there is some difficulty from your server to access the WPML translation proxy server, Can you please confirm whether you have any firewall enabled in your server settings. If so you might need to whitelist the WPML URL for smooth function of the plugins.

Also if you are using any Translation services make sure you have the correct access to them and you have valid credits. I can see from the log Invalid params for the project - expecting [:accesskey]. If you have any translation serives please check their access.

Let me know the results.

Please note we pick

September 12, 2019 at 8:40 am #4559345

peterE-28

Hi,
I'm trying to move away from the automated translation integration to the old standard WPML. I think that this is what has been causing the problems. Of that reason I have not completed the access to any translation service. Is there any way to just delete all the translations jobs that seams to be waiting to be sent to a translator service? What do you mean with a firewall? Of cause there must be a standard firewall I guess, but how can that be a problem for a plugin of the level of WPML? I have never heard of a plugin that are blocked by a firewall!

September 12, 2019 at 10:26 am #4560221

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Can you please be specific about what you mean by automatic translation integration? I am assuming that to be the use of Advanced Translation editor for translation, Correct me if am wrong. In that case, you can switch to WPML editor from WPML > Settings > How to translate page.

If you are still stuck kindly share temporary access to your site, I have enabled private fields for you to securely share the details.

The firewall doesn't restrict any plugin however it can restrict external link. WPML would access config files and translation services from external servers if they are blocked by your firewall, it's most likely the issue could be related to that.

September 13, 2019 at 5:11 am #4565607

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

I am unable to access the site with the supplied credential, Could you please update your previous reply with new working credentials.

September 13, 2019 at 9:08 am #4566807

peterE-28

Hi, We better put this problem on hold because the webhotel that we are using are changing servers and they have not changed the DNS!! Stupid so stupid. So I don't know if I'm in the right server...

September 13, 2019 at 9:17 am #4566915

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Thanks for the update. Sure, Let me know if you need further assistance.

September 18, 2019 at 6:39 am #4592715

peterE-28

Hi,
The server issues are handled but the WP All Import problems are still there and the Support from WP All Import has sent me this answer:

Hey Peter,

When it comes to fixing this exception, you'll have to follow the instructions I provided previously:

According to WPML, the way to fix this would be to remove the affected entry from the database: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/exception-element_id-and-type-do-not-match-for-element_id/ - there may be more than one affected entry, however, so my advice would be to:

#1: Remove this entry & try re-running the import.
#2: If it fails again, check debug.log for a message like this & then remove the entry associated with the "element_id" mentioned in the message.

Please note the element ID here: hidden link - and where the ID is located in the message. If removing this element ID from the database doesn't help, then you'll have to check the import logs & search for another entry containing "element_id and type do not match for element_id" & remove the element ID noted in that message.

You may wish to contact WPML's support team & ask them if there's a way to handle this in bulk (instead of having to do this manually every time you run into an error; I know it's far from fun to handle the problem this way): https://wpml.org/forums/forum/english-support/

Can you relate to this? I desperately need your assistance as soon as possible!

September 18, 2019 at 9:44 am #4594457

peterE-28

Please help me with this! I need to get the imports to my website working today!

September 18, 2019 at 10:03 am #4594801

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Thanks for the clarification, Just to make things clear, The error you have now is different from what is reported earlier.

With that said, the response you have received from WP All import support is the correct way to handle such errors, However, we don't have any method to handle that in bulk.

we are not sure whether there would be any similar case and not sure about whether other elements are affected as well.

I would suggest following the recommended steps by the WP All import support.

Let me know if you still have any issues.

Kind regards
Raja

September 18, 2019 at 10:46 am #4595229

peterE-28

Seriously! I need help today about this. It can't understand why I'm supposed to go in to database tables to delete faulty elements! The possibility for errors are endless. Please help now!

September 18, 2019 at 11:25 am #4595555

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

I am afraid that is the only way to fix the issue.

The issue happens due to corrupt or incomplete migration

We are not sure whether this could happen for other element types clearing this first instance of error in the database can give us an idea if there are few other cases like this.

In my opinion and observation so far, the element_type issue generally gets fixed once the id in question is removed from the database there is a little chance that possiblies of faulty entries are higher.

In case if you need assistance in performing the mentioned operation,please grant me permission to install Adminer plugin which will allow me access to your database so that I can clear the faulty entry for you.

Please secure a backup of your site and database before you proceed

Kind regards
Raja

The topic ‘[Closed] debug – WP Residence’ is closed to new replies.